Tuesday, July 1, 2014

One Word 2014



Speaking of commitments, it's been exactly six months since we began our One Word journey. 

How are you doing on your goals and resolutions you set for yourself this not so new year?

Do you even remember what your goals were this year? 

As I shared in my post "Becoming Your Best Self:  One Word" my family members and I each decided to choose one word that we are focusing on throughout the year. 

These paintings are a reminder for us daily to focus on challenging ourselves to reach our goals.  It has been so cool to see this process take on a life of its own in each person's daily experience.   



 
As I shared in January, my one word is CLARITY.

I thought I really had a good idea about what I needed clarity on this year.  Isn't it interesting sometimes how what we think will go one way ends up going in a totally different direction!

God had different plans than I did!
 
I have found clarity in so many ways that have been meaningful for me both personally and professionally. 

So, my question for you is this...

If you chose a word for the year how is it going?  What is your word and how are you focusing on that word this year?

Maybe you sort of got busy and stressed and haven't really been very goal focused so far this year.  No worries!  You still have six more months before the year is over and that is plenty of time to make a change!

Why wait?  Start today!  Make this the best year yet!


To learn more about One Word by Jon Gordon, check out the link below.  (affiliate post)









No comments:

Post a Comment